The Art Group - We meet on Monday’s from 2:00pm until 4:00pm
- Small, friendly group including all abilities and mediums
- Reasonable charges
- For more information contact Diana Reay on (01442) 871798
Ladybirds meet in the Main Hall at the Bovingdon Memorial Hall usually on the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month at 19:30 until 21:30 (see programme below for full details)
- Posters detailing the yearly programme are located at the Memorial Hall and in the Library.
- Each Ladybirds meeting costs £1.50 which covers the cost of speakers, tea/coffee and hall rental.
WHAT IS THE LADYBIRDS CLUB………A VERY FRIENDLY GROUP OF LADIES OF VARYING AGES
We are a member of the NAWC (National Association of Women’s Clubs) which was started in the 1930’s – “to provide recreation for women” and are a registered charity, charity reference number 1028365. Each local club is non-political, non-sectarian group open to ALL women. Each club is self-governing and chooses its own “entertainments”.
An update on our progress and what we are update is reported twice a year in the Bovingdon News along with contact details.
Child Health Clinic on Tuesdays (fortnightly) 14:00 – 15:30
- Health Visitor Team – Baby Clinic
- For further information contact the Health Visitor on 01442 283420
Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service on Tuesdays (1st Tuesday of each month) 14:00 – 16:00
- For further information contact HHAS on 01707 324582
Dog Training - Kredible K9 – Dog Training Tuesday 18:00 - 20:30
- For further information contact Kirsty McCallan – 07908 432161
Bovingdon Dance Academy – Tuesday 17.00 - 18.30
- For further information contact Nikki Stewart – 07872 338836
Hatha Yoga for all every Wednesday 7:00 pm to 8.:15 pm
- Term time yoga classes suitable for beginners, improvers and the experienced. A combination of asanas, breathing practice and relaxation – combining movement with mindfull stillness. Feel stronger, more flexibility and calmer.
- £7 per drop in session
- For more information please contact Jo Bain on 01442 834251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loko Dance on Thursdays in the Main Hall from 17:00 – 18:00
- Freestyle and Street Dance classes age 3+
- For more information please contact Louise on 07809 878438
Yoga Fitness on Thursdays at 19:00 -20:00 in the Main Hall
Village Market held on the third Saturday of the month (excluding January) - 10am to 12:00pm
Bovingdon Village Market is a non-profit making monthly market for the community. Monies raised are re-invested back into the village. The funds represent the monies raised from stall holder charges less hall rental.
- Home produced Food - soups, chicken pies, pasties, pies, quiches, sausage rolls, cakes, scones, shortbread, bakewells, eccles, jams, honey, curds, marmalades, chutneys and more
- Vegetables (seasonal)
- Hand made crafts and gifts
- Lavender gifts
- Neal's Yard Remedies
- Candles and soaps
- Jewellery and paintings
- Free entrance, non-profit making and all proceeds go to benefit the village
- The cost of a table is £5 medium and £7.50 large and the monthly market is run by volunteers, supported by the stall holders and customers.
- All enquiries – Julie 07803 141254 or email@example.com
Dates for 2023 - 10.00am to 12.00pm
February 18th, March 18th, April 15th, May 20th, June 17th, July 15th, August 19th, Sept 16th, Oct 21st, Nov 18th, Dec 16th