The Art Group - We meet on Monday’s from 1:30pm until 4:00pm
- Small, friendly group including all abilities and mediums
- Reasonable charges
- For more information contact Diana Reay on (01442) 871798
SSKI Karate Mondays and Wednesdays from 18:00 -19:00 in the Main Hall
- Beginners Karate classes for all!
- For more information please contact Sensei Jeff on email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook Get set, go Dacorum
- Follow us on Twitter @getsetgodacorum
Ladybirds meet in the Main Hall at the Bovingdon Memorial Hall usually on the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month at 19:30 until 21:30 (see programme below for full details)
- Posters detailing the yearly programme are located at the Memorial Hall and in the Library.
- Each Ladybirds meeting costs £1.50 which covers the cost of speakers, tea/coffee and hall rental.
WHAT IS THE LADYBIRDS CLUB………A VERY FRIENDLY GROUP OF LADIES OF VARYING AGES
We are a member of the NAWC (National Association of Women’s Clubs) which was started in the 1930’s – “to provide recreation for women” and are a registered charity, charity reference number 1028365. Each local club is non-political, non-sectarian group open to ALL women. Each club is self-governing and chooses its own “entertainments”.
An update on our progress and what we are update is reported twice a year in the Bovingdon News along with contact details.
Child Health Clinic on Tuesdays (fortnightly) 14:00 – 15:30
- Health Visitor Team – Baby Clinic
- For further information contact the Health Visitor on 01442 283420
Dog Training - Kredible K9– Dog Training Tuesday 18:00 - 20:30
- For further information contact Kirsty McCallan – 07908 432161
Hatha Yoga for all every Wednesday 7:00 pm to 8.:15 pm
- Term time yoga classes suitable for beginners, improvers and the experienced. A combination of asanas, breathing practice and relaxation – combining movement with mindfull stillness. Feel stronger, more flexibility and calmer.
- £7 per drop in session
- For more information please contact Jo Bain on 01442 834251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loko Dance on Thursdays in the Main Hall from 17:00 – 18:00
- Freestyle and Street Dance classes age 3+
- For more information please contact Louise on 07809 878438
Yoga Fitness on Thursdays at 18:45 -20:15 in the Main Hall
- For more information please contact Margaret Horwood 01442 834161
Village Market held on the third Saturday of the month (excluding January) - 10am to 12:00pm
Bovingdon Village Market is a non-profit making monthly market for the community. Monies raised are re-invested back into the village. In 2018 we donated £600 for the purchase of a large cherry tree to replace the tree blown down in 2017 opposite the library in the High Street. The tree has been planted and will be maintained by Dacorum Borough Council for 2 years. The funds represent the monies raised from stall holder charges less hall rental.
- Home produced Food - soups, chicken pies, pasties, pies, quiches, sausage rolls, cakes, scones, shortbread, bakewells, eccles, jams, honey, curds, marmalades, chutneys and more
- Vegetables (seasonal)
- Hand made crafts and gifts
- Lavender gifts
- Neal's Yard Remedies
- Candles and soaps
- Jewellery and paintings
- Free entrance, non-profit making and all proceeds go to benefit the village
- The cost of a table is £5 medium and £7.50 large and the monthly market is run by volunteers, supported by the stall holders and customers.
- All enquiries – Julie 07803 141254 or email@example.com
Dates for 2020 - 10.00am to 12.00pm
February 15th, March 14th, April 18th, May 16th, June 20th, July 18th, August 15th, September 19th, October 17th, November 14th, December 19th