- Held on the third Saturday of the month (excluding January) - 10am to 12.30pm
- Home produced Food - soups, pasties, pies, quiches, sausage rolls, cakes, scones, shortbread, bakewells, eccles, jams, curds, marmelades, chutneys and more
- Rock Painting
- Hand made crafts and gifts
- Lavender gifts
- Free entrance, non-profit making and all proceeds go to benefit the village
- The cost of a table is £5 medium and £7.50 large and the monthly market is run by volunteers, supported by the stall holders and customers.
- All enquiries – Julie 07803 141254 or email@example.com
Dates for 2018 10.00am – 12.30pm
Dates for 2019 10.00am – 12.30pm
Bovingdon Village Market is a non-profit making monthly market for the community. Monies raised are re-invested back into the village. In 2018 we donated £600 for the purchase of a large cherry tree to replace the tree blown down in 2017 opposite the library in the High Street.
The tree has been ordered and will be planted from November 2018 onwards (weather dependant) and maintained by DBC for 2 years.
The funds represent the monies raised from stall holder charges less hall rental.